Untimed Application Dates
Delta Upsilon Fraternity High School Scholarship
in your school and community? A male student who is in Grade 12, and
planning on attending the U of A September of 2016 could be a winner of
the scholarship but no way obligated to join our fraternity. Apply and
you could be awarded up to $1,000. Application form at http://dualberta.wix.com/
CARING for CANADIAN AWARDS
Governor General's Caring for Canadian Awards nominations will be received during the year. See Mrs. Chanasyk in room 208 or: www.gg.ca/caring
In spring 2016, the Government of Alberta is presenting the 16th Annual
Great Kids Award to celebrate Alberta’s remarkable young people. Great
kids capture the vitality of Alberta by helping, inspiring and changing
the lives of others.
amazing young leaders deserve our recognition because they are role
models in our communities. Our future promises to be bright led by kids
like these individuals.
- CST Consultants
- Our mission
is to advocate, develop, deliver and support solutions that will enable
every Canadian resident to have sufficient financial resources to
pursue post-secondary education.
- Royal Canadian Legion "Poppy Fund" offers bursaries of $500 - $2500 to children, grandchildren or greatgrandchildren of personnel identified under section 402 of the Poppy Manual. Applications in Student Services.
- Indigenous Education Awards Program through ATCO Pipelines and ATCO Gas
- Indigenous students from First Nations and Metis communities in close
proximity to our facilities (Alberta only). Awards, bursaries and
scholarships are awarded through ATCO to select students who demonstrate
leadership capabilities and strive to be a role model in their schools
- Applications can be found on http://www.atcopipelines.com/ and http://www.atcogas.com/ and deadline to apply is August 1st. For more information,
please contact Corporate Communications at 403-245-7300 or drop by Student Services.
- Royal Canadian Legion (St. Albert Branch) Bursary
- For children, grandchildren or great grandchildren of any of any veteran's personnel of the Canadian Armed Forces, RCMP, child of a reserve personnel, and fire-fighters who have served a minimum of one year, Auxiliary or Branch members can apply. Must be attending a post-secondary institution..
- Applications in Student Services.
- LORAN SCHOLARSHIP
interesting in having Paul Kane (Student Services) Sponsor their Loran
Scholarship Application should plan to have the following documents:
Cover Letter, Resume (include all extracurricular
activities) in to Student Services by September 28th.
Student Services has received all applications students who have met
the Loran criteria will be contacted for an interview before the final
selection is made.
- The Vimy Pilgrimage Award
- In recognition of young people who demonstrate outstanding service, positive contributions, notable deeds, bravery or leadership
- UofA Scholarships Scholastic Distinction and Leadership requiring an admission average of 95%+ are due December 15. Apply online using Bear Tracks.
- High School Video Contest Poster
- Entry deadline March 17, 2017
- Beaverbrook Vimy Prize
- Students 15-17 may apply for a two-week fully funded scholarship taking place August 2017
- Deadline is March 1st, 2017
- Youth Award Volunteer
Recognition Awards c/o Selection Committee, St. Albert Community
Information and Volunteer Centre, #10, 215 Carnegie Dr., St Albert, AB
- March 20th deadline
- Keep Canada Green
- Gaspard Graduation Apparel Online Scholarship - Grad Prize of $2500 and 10 of $1000.
- Monsanto Fund Opportunity Scholarship
- Canadian high school
students who are enrolled in their final year of high school as of May 29 must be enrolled in a
first year agriculture, food science or culinary program to apply.
- National Union's Scholarship Program
- Eligibility is if you have a parent/grandparent, foster children or
an aboriginal who are associated with the National Union of Public and
General Employees are eligible for several scholarships